Finally, We have lift off, a shaky one though.

I deleted my Astcc.gi and replaced it with Darren's copy posted on his website and I have finally been able to get something recorded as BILLCOST.

I say "something" because the amount I expected and amount entered are different.

Please see below, I expect any call less than 60secs to generate a 100000 charge (see caller id 1234), but the amount being generated doesn't follow the charges set in Routes (see caller id 2, 3, 4): ANY IDEAS WHY???

Caller*ID Called Number Trunk Disposition Billable Seconds Billed Cost
<1234> 19313256895 DANSAM ANSWER 14 100000
<2> 19313256895 DANSAM ANSWER 4 10000
<3> 19313256895 DANSAM ANSWER 48 80000
<4> 19313256895 DANSAM ANSWER 21 40000

Pattern Comment Trunks Connect Fee Inc. Seconds Cost per additional minute
44.* DANSAM 0 0 100000
1.* DANSAM 0 0 100000

Darren Wiebe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Could you please post the output from the asterisk console when
astcc.agi crashes? I really would like to get this resolved.

Darren Wiebe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]