chawki hammoud wrote:

Hi:

I have my Asterisk server behind a nat and I want to
buy a static IP. Is there a company that sell IP and
forward it to IAX file as in the DID service. Any
reference or recommendations please?

I suspect what you are really asking for is a way to gateway a DID to your server. Having a dynamic IP is fine is you use a register statement.
You can use dynamic DNS to provide a stabel address.

Buy a DID from a provider that will accommodate a dynamic IP address via a register statement, most will.

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts