I am confused about one of my installed server

The dial plan seems to be ok, but sometimes NOTHING happens if I try to dial an extension (from X-Lite), next time it is done.

X-Lite does not have a tone, nothing and does also have no time out. It seems it is not connected to the server. However, a sip show users / sip show peers shows that the phone is connected.
SIP clients generate their own dialtone, so if you've got no tone, that sounds suspicious of a problem with the client itself. I assume you've debugged the problem by registering a hard SIP client on that server?
The CLI prompt does not show anything either. It is like the phone is not talking to asterisk at all.
sip show users/peers   does show the phone.
...shows the phone REGISTERED, yes?
yes!!!

...yet no other information in the CLI or logs? C'mon, help us help you. The clue is in the question.