Here is a letter I sent them for my $150 paper weight.

Dear Voipsupply, As a small service provider, using you company for the first time, I'm very disappointed that you have removed the configuration CD that should have been shipped with the Mediatrix 2102 just to get a few more bucks. I have contacted mediatrix and they have informed me that the CD's is shipped in every 2102. If I don't here back from you shortly and receive the configuration program that should have shipped, I will return it back to you for a full refund and express my views to the Voip community. As of now I've herd of nothing but good things about your customer support. I've called and left messages to your support team. I waited 7 days for this unit and have no way to configure it. Email me the CD.

Michael D. Schelin
Owner
Shelltel