On Thursday 21 July 2005 15:28, Angus Comber wrote:
> My asterisk version is Asterisk 1.0.9-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC8j
>
> It is a version put together by Junghanns.net - for working with their ISDN
> cards.  Mmm I wonder if that is the problem?  If so then what version of
> asterisk-addons do I install.  I didn't see anything about asterisk-addons
> on the junghanns.net site.

You are right, that is the problem. I wasn't able to compile the addons with
the version from junghanns.net. I suspect that it's because those addons
compile the MySQL realtime extension and the Asterisk version coming with the
bristuff package has no support for the realtime extension yet.

Christoph