Hello list,
Im writing my dial plan, in witch every SIP phone begins with 74 and has more 3 numbers (like 74XXX). So, I want to route all 74XXX calls to my sip channel. For this I wrote this line:
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED],30,r)

but this way all calls go to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  .....

Then I tried:
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED],30,r)

but this way, the system tries to dial <sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and not [EMAIL PROTECTED] like I wanted...

can someone help me with theese? I believe the problem is solved using the correct parameters in the "Dial" command, but I couldnt find it until now...

Thanks
Joao Pereira