To: <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 2:03 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] [EMAIL PROTECTED]/Grandstream Call Transfer

OK, now this should be really simple, but I am a bit of a newbie so please bear with me. I have an [EMAIL PROTECTED] box setup with TDM04B and two POTS lines. On the
SIP side, I have GXP2000 phones.  Most things seem to work, but the users
cannot figure out how to transfer incoming calls from one extension to
another. Now I am not sure that I have things setup correctly, but is there
something special that needs to be done in order to transfer calls??  The
GXP2000 has a "Transfer" button on the keypad but that doesnt seem to allow a transfer. Is there something that I am missing?? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Marc