From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Chapin
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 9:13 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Configuring [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Analog Phones

Working [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1.3 two 4 port TDM100 WildCards, 3 port FXS, 4 port FXO. I've been able to work the FXO ports out and been able to make and receive calls using softtel PC phones. I'm having difficulty with configuring 4 line non-PBX analogs to function on the FXS side tho.. I've tried using ZAP protocols as some techs have suggested, but all I get are slow busy signals.

If someone has the procedures to configure [EMAIL PROTECTED] for analog phones, this would be greatly appreciated.

RC