See inline for clocking sources:

Alvaro Parres wrote:
Well the Actual Digramm of conecctions is:
                        E1                                           E1
    PSTN ----------------------  NORTEL --------------------- ASTERISK
Signaling
      pri_network ---------- pri_cpe     pri_network ----------- pri_cpe
Local Lines
Actually the client the only think want is the solution working even
how much cost it.

The proyect was start by a employ and hi never can do this.. Thats why
i'm asking
to see if i take the proyect o not.

So with the PRI it's going to be easy all the work ??

Only one question the Nortel guys here, say that they need one more
clock to have a PRI card, is this correct ????