You do realize that t.38 is the act of taking the t.30 stream and stuffing into UDPTL packet and sending it over a network with a little ASN.1 header added and some reliable delivery kinda like how IAX has reliable delivery of UDP packets used for signaling. This is a very basic description of how its done.... Go check how t38modem does it.. it emulates a modem and just intercepts the t.30 stream and transports it.

/b