Hi,

This is what I want to do:

1. Asterisk to answer calls via DID's, currently using SIPGATE
2. Provide a menu, and allow users to dial out.
3. According to the country and area they dial, the call should connect via one of up 4 carriers depending on cost.
4. If the carrier is busy it should go to the next one in line and so forth.

I have tried to set this up, but it never answers the calls from Sipgate via SIP.

Has anyone done anything like this before, and if so can they PLEASE give me some pointers or conf files so that I can see where I am going wrong on this!!!

Thanks

Huw.