On Aug 24, 2005, at 11:21 AM, Doug Lytle wrote:

Hello,
But does not go into how to mark a user.  voip-info archives, and google didn't lead me to any clue, and
digging to app_meetme.c wasn't fruitful.
Anyone have an example on how they marked a user in their dialplan?

Create an extension that the user to be marked knows about, maybe even have it authenticate, mark the user and drop them into the conference.

Doug

If the Marked user isn't the first to enter the channel, then how does the MeetMe app know to put all other
users on hold until Marked user arrives? This is still unclear to me.
Thanks
Niles Ingalls