Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:46:39 +0530
From: Gurminder Arora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] re: how to set the voice message as
        email   attachment ?
        <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>

I think you can add these lines in voicemail.conf

emailsubject=[VMBOX]:New message ${VM_DATE}
emailbody=Hello ${VM_NAME}:\n\tYou have a new voice
message.\n\tMessage Duration: ${VM_DUR} mins\n\tCaller ID:
${VM_CALLERID}\n\t( !)\n\t Date: ${VM_DATE}. \nThanks!\n--The Netlabs
SoftCall Service\n
filename='voicemail'
attach=yes
saycid=yes