Hello,

I am writing a script (php script that runs via fastAGI) that takes incoming calls and processes them in various ways depending on settings from a database. At some point, I need the script to receive an incoming fax. But the problem is that if I run NVFaxDetect from the script, then asterisk crashes. If I run rxFax without NVFaxDetect, then I get errors when sending the fax.

What can I do? How can I receive a fax with a PHP fastAGI script?

begin:vcard
fn:Daniel Grad
n:Grad;Daniel
org:Think Digital
adr:;;;Bucharest;;;Romania
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;cell:+40724891882
note;quoted-printable:YM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
	MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
	ICQ: 219628263=0D=0A=
	AIM: lunarul
url:http://www.online-business.ro