There are unbundled Linksys devices, my company (ViaTalk) uses them all the time

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karunakar Chemudugunta
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 3:16 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Wireless router with built-in VOIP(FXS) ports forAnsterisk

Hi Team,

   Just, I would like to know, is there any unlocked device(wireless router with built in FXS port) for home users which are connected Asterisk based VOIP service.

I have looked products from Linksys and D-link etc. But all these products are bundled with VOIP Service providers (vonage, lindo and at&t) .

Please sugest if any products avaiable in market.

Thanks,
Karun