Ladies and Gentleman,

I have setup Asterisk and AMP.  They are working with out error.  But now I need to get everything going.

I have Voicepluse and they give sample iax.conf and extensions.conf files but that does me a little good as I am using AMP.

Is there some docs somewhere on how to confgure once I have AMP up and running?

I am not a telephony guy and alot of this looks like greek to me.  I have about 4 hours of tinkering under my belt and I am at the point I need some help.

Thank you for your time,

Tommy