Hi,
QueueMetrics version 0.9.5 rc 2, out today, does the trick and allows agent pause monitoring (together with the rest of the stuff).
See http://queuemetrics.loway.it
Thanks
l.

In data Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:28:51 +0200, Callum McGillivray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

Hey Kevin,

That's pretty much what I was looking for - now the killer question... is there a way for me to monitor the total amount of "paused" time for each agent ?

Essentially, I want to give agents the ability to wrap up calls according to their needs, but I also want a team leader to police it and make sure they are not using inordinate amounts of time.

Cheers,

Callum

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

Alexander Lopez wrote:

Agents logging out is the prefered method of saying "I can't be bothered
right now"

CVS HEAD also supports pause/unpause for agents, which allows them to be unavailable without the queue losing its statistics.

Assum est, versa et manduca.