Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Zyxel Prestige 2000W Firmware - GOOD!

An update on this...

I was wrong. The wireless problem was an altogether different issue. the

wj0011

firmware finally made my phone useable, after 6 months of problems.

Rod Bacon
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650
FWD: 512237                   ICQ: 5662270

Rod Bacon wrote:

If you see a wj0011 version of firmware for Zyxel Prestige 2000W
floating around (I found it in a German forum), KEEP AWAY.

It completely trashed the wireless networking in my phone.

CAUTION: This email message and accompanying data may contain information

that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message or data is prohibited. If you have received this email message in
error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of this message and
attachments. Thank you.

Mojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC
(907) 747-6666 x112