Hi all,

I have a question that I was hoping someone could answer for me.

I would like to find a USB phone that works with Asterisk... preferably one that does not have any issues with NAT.

RESPONSE: This is Bill McCready from PCPhoneline.com . I suggest you give our VTA1000 Skype+SIP+IAX2 Gateway which is USB based with a good cordless phone.

We offer several versions of the VTA1000 but this is the latest one we have developed and it supports Skype + 10 x SIP + 10 x IAX2 networks all at the same time and plugs into the USB port of a Windows 2000 or Windows XP computer. You can optionally disable Skype and/or the SIP calling capabilities if you don't need them. The VTA1000 is designed to work even if your computer screen is powered off using it with a cordless phone of course gives you the added advantage of not needing to be tied to your computer to place and receive calls. If you don't mind being tethered to a computer we also have the VPT1000 phone available with the same capability set.

You can find them in our Ebay store at http://stores.ebay.com/pcphoneline . If you need a bunch of these and want a build specially tailored and branded please private e-mail me with your requirements and we will do our best to try to accomodate you.

Best regards...Bill

Can anyone point me to something suitable ? We are essentially planning to do a beta for a few hundred customers on our network and would like them to be able to call one another @ no charge.

Because these are going to be end users who have no idea about Voice / VOIP stuff... it needs to be extremely easy to use.

Can someone point me in the right direction ?

Cheers,

Callum