Matt Fredrickson wrote:
On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 11:32:00AM -0500, Brian Capouch wrote:

Senad J wrote:

If you are looking for the maximum number of cheap flights from around
the world, and plenty of convention and room space, the answer is Las
Vegas :-)

I would definitively agree!

Yes, but what would one do there?

One who doesn't gamble, drink, or carouse, that is.

I am making my first trip to LV later this Fall, and I dread it. I can't imagine what I'll be able to find to do when I'm not at the conference.

It's ok, I don't either  :-)  I was actually kind of wondering the same
thing.  I'm sure there's something to do that doesn't involve all of that.

Matt,

In Las Vegas, I just might join you... You can pretty easily pay $12 for a drink in a club/bar!

--
Kristian Kielhofner