Tom Rymes a écrit :

Does anyone on the list have a script for notifying pagers that they would be willing to share? I have found a reference in the archive to such a script, but previous attempts to find the author of that posting have failed.

Anyhow, I am looking to set up a system whereby a message is sent to a pager when a voicemail is left in a specified mailbox. (This is easy, it's built-in to Asterisk). Then, if that message hasn't been retrieved in 5 minutes, I want to send another page. The same goes after 10 and 15 minutes. After 20 minutes, I want to send another page *AND* send an e-mail or generate a call to another party.

Off Site Notification or Off Premise Notification...
I have write a script that is part of ScopServ but here how it work:

- Create per-user configs using GUI (ex. after 10 min send to a voicemail, after 20 min. send to a pager, etc) (email, pager, voicemail)
- Use externnotify in voicemail.conf
      - If  # of msg = 0 then delete all pending notification
  else
      - Retreive per-user config and check action
      - Create action in a second table with timestamp + x min.

- A crontab that check at each minute for action, execute if and delete the row in table.
      - Create .call file or send email

--
Joel Vandal
ScopServ Inc.