Are you using Digium's new v2 firmware? If not I would recommend against it. I currently have 2 Sangoma quad T1 cards in a single server and it works just fine.

Previously  I had 2 TE405P(with old firmware) in  the machine and had interrupt issues. Replaced with Sangoma boards before Digium v2 firmware was released to fix the problem. Haven't tried 2 Digium quad cards in single system yet.

MATT---