Darren Wright wrote:

I am also a long time client, and have no incoming BV today.

-Darren

it works here today but they can be a bit unpredictable

I use a cheap byod lite account mostly as a test tool. I figure if they grow up someday I might use them more.

I have been wondering if they will meet the FCC deadlines or just fade away. At least some providers have been sending notices and collecting street addresses last few months. Others look like they are not really preparing to stay in the business when the deadlines hit. Maybe they are hoping another provider will buy the customer base and DID's?