Does nobody know a solution or an approach to a solution?

Michael

Michael Häberle wrote:
Hi there

In our php-application we use phpagi to communicate with asterisk (as the voip-client we use x-pro)

Sometimes it occurs that the dialtone is very choppy or not present.
If we dial directly in x-pro this problem has never occured.
I dont know what the problem is, first I thought it is the bandwith (which is actually a problem), but if that would be the major problem it wouldnt work in x-pro either, I assume.

Another problem is that sometimes after two or three times ringing the phone hangs up. No idea what the problem is. (this problem does not occur with x-pro directly)

We use phpagi 2.14
Suse Linux 8.x
I dont know the asterix version (we downloaded it in july 2005)

Michael

--
Immosky AG

Service-Zentrale