I want to see if any of my fellow Asterisk-Users list members have dealt with these guys. I'm a admin for a VOIP provider, and have encountered a few PBX customers that want consulting/support for the IAreaNet provided Asterisk pbxs. These guys are selling AAH servers to the public, and are (at least the techs that I talked to trying to get our service working) not knowledgeable at all.

What's your experience with them if any?

Oh, and if you want examples of why I think they're not knowledgeable, I'll be glad to point them out, publicly or privately.

SKM