On 10/3/05, Olle E. Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone know what "stale nonce" is?
I've answered this question many times, so you should be able to find
the answer...

A stale nonce is when a device tries to re-authenticate with a nonce
that is no longer valid. We are telling them that the nonce they used is
invalid, and re-issue a new challenge and a fresh nonce. It's just an
informative message, that I propably should move away to a debug level
of some kind.

I get this error when I use a Audiocodes MP-124 against Asterisk 1.2beta1 and asterisk refuses the call. When I use CVS-D2005.02.12.14.37.11-04/13/05-16:14:03 it works fine.

I do not have access to the debug and log file now, but I will send them tomorrow.

/Morten