They are good phones they allow you to use speed-dial and "hints" to one button park and intercom. The only bad thing I can say about them is that there is no ground loop detection when using cinch headsets.

I only ever had one user complaint with the Snom phones, some users don't like how soft the side tone is, and it can not be adjusted.

All and all I like them better then Cisco 7960/40(no support for stun and zero echo suppression) and Grandstream GPX-2000 (good features but can be flaky)

Stephen Bosch wrote:
Hi, everyone:

I'm in the processing of deciding what IP phones we should use with our
Asterisk server, and I wanted to get feedback from the user community on
the quality, reliability and ease of operation of Snom phones.

What do you have to say about these phones? Are there other phones you'd
suggest along with or instead of Snom?

Thanks,

-Stephen-