Has anyone succesfully used TDMoE on Fedora Core 2.6.12+ Kernel versions?

I'm having the issue that is in the Mantis bug database with badness with
the kernel.

My Story:

I can get the dynamic span to come up and show OK in the zttool on both
machines. However i get errors every second (Warning: detected alarm on
channel 1... then channel 2...)

And then the next second, i get : alarm cleared on channel 1,... channel
2... etc...

No call will go through across the link becuase of the alarms.

It looks as if 2.4 Kernel works, but it would be a lot of work to go back
in time.

Can anyone give me some direction on this.

I have setup IAX2 between the two machines, but I would like the ability
to use Dial(Zap/group number/Exten)....

I havent found a solution in reading through the wiki's about doing
something similar with IAX.. i.e (Dial/IAX2/group number/$exten)... There
are some scripts and macros that require you to code variables and check
status of each trunk etc.... but it would be nice to use a group with IAX,
and in the IAX.conf place iax in groups... (unless i just havent' found
it)...

Help?