I don’t think the Quintum hardware supports SIP devices (just SIP trunks).

-Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Claudio Canseco
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 4:32 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] 2 POTS to

Hi all,

Im trying to build an small home system. I have 2 pots lines, and i need to make 8 extensions and be able to use my old analog phones.

What would you recommend to use as the 8 FXS switch?

I saw some equipment from quintum, they have a Tenor AS that offer 4 FXS ports. But i don't know if it is the best solution.

Does anyone have a better solution to build this system?

If an analog switch for 2 incoming POTS to 8 POTS is a better solution, i would appreciate if you could point me to posibles solutions.

But I would prefer not to lose the IP option, so later i could ad some ip phones, or softphones, and be able to make calls to FWD numbers, etc,

through my internet connection.

Regards, tia

Claudio