trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
I dont know then that was cut and paste from what I have working ...

maybe actual log dumps of the error?

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 10:27 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
That is What I stated in the email.. my GOIAX #. not the DID #.

That is not the issue.

Is this still ongoing? If so...

when you get an error like [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the log, it is a good indication that something is looking for a priority s in the context (I think????).

In my case I set up goiax yesterday and had this exact error. The solution was simply to have s priorities in the context in extensions.conf that my context in iax.conf was pointing to for goiax.

NOTE: In the following, "mygoiaxnumber" should be replaced with the actual number (not DID number) that you see on your screen when you first register, just above you password.

iax.conf:

register => mygoiaxnumber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[mygoiaxnumber]
context=goiaxinwards
etc
etc

extensions.conf:

[goiaxinwards]
exten => s,1, Answer()
etc

AND NOT:

exten => mygoiaxnumber,1,Answer()
etc

(which is what I originally had and which did not work for me in my particular case - I got the [EMAIL PROTECTED] type error)

Faris.