Kanishka Somaratne wrote:
Hi
I have a Sipura SPA 2000 unit and I have configured both the lines in the
unit. both the lines are configured to use 729.

when I make calls from the lines independently it works great. no problem at
all.

when line 1 is connected and when I try to make a call using line 2 while
line 1 is connected I get codec error.

what could be the problem , please help.

I tried this with call the other codecs as well, i still get the same error,
only when i am tring to make the second active call

regards
kanishka

kanishka,

The SPA-2000 cannot support two simultaneous g729 calls. You will need to allow ulaw/alaw on both users (in sip.conf) in case it needs to fall back from g729.

        If you need two simultaneous g729 calls, the SPA-2100 will support them.

--
Kristian Kielhofner