Hi.

I tried to configure the ServiceURL on the asterisk inside the xml but i can't get it ro work i always get the errror hos tnot found and the ServiceURL field in the telephone is empty.
I tried to put it in den SEPxx AND XmlDedault config without success.

This is the url:
http://phone-xml.berbee.com/menu.xml

In my old 7960 i always get a lettersymbol at my line when i got a mailboxmessage via SIP but this won'z be with the sccp protocol?
Or how cna i have this symbols there?

I have new voicemessages on my asterisk but the telephone is saying nothing about that.