I've seen a couple of threads on the Polycom IP 600/601 microbrowser and have it up and working for simple pages. Does anyone know how to get more detailed specs on the browser and what it actually supports? And particularly if there are any custom capabilities in the browser. When I worked with WAP and WML on cell phones, there were tags that allowed you do do phone specific things, such as dialing a number, etc. It would be nice to dial a number by selecting a link.

Thanks,

Mike Clark