Chris Bagnall wrote:
Hello all,

Is there a list of phones that reliably support SIP early dial? One of the
really nice things I've noticed about the 7960 (SCCP) is that each digit is
sent straight to asterisk, so when the number has been completed, connection
is almost instantaneous. I've tried early dial on both the GXP2000s and the
HT486/488 units, none of which seem to work reliably.

Not that I know of, but the Polycoms support their own digitmaps, which pretty much makes sure the call is dialed when you are done dialing.