Hello again,

I've found the problem. I wrote some entries to the extensions.conf like

--------------------------
exten => _5X,1,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN},120,rt)
--------------------------

but it seems that Asterisk don't like the timeout and/or option entries (i.e.
"120,rt") on digital calls. When i remove this entries like

--------------------------
exten => _5X,1,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN})
--------------------------

all calls going fine through Asterisk :-)

Thanks

Hans-Peter Straub

--
I-NetPartner GmbH