hi,

Would like to have help in fixing the DTMF problem i am facing on Polycomm Soundpoint IP Phones

I am having the following network setup..

I have my Asterisk PBX server connected to the Cisco 3620 Router with an ethernet cable  which inturn is connected with a T1 circuit to my SIP Provider..

i have DTMF working on the Cisco 7940 phones but have problems with working on Polycomms.. i am using G711u  codec.

Will Appreciate your help if you can give me some comments and suggestions..

Thanks
krishna