Sorry. Forgot to say that if I connect an ip phone directly to the provider it works without problwm

Anders

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anders Svensson
Sent: den 8 november 2005 11:09
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Sip provider problem or?

Hi!

We are running an * with 3 sip providers. Provider 1 works perfect, provider 2 also. But the 3:rd one is a problem. All seems normal until we try to make a call. The phone rings by the called party and picks is up and hear only silence. The caller (local extension on the *) still gets ring tone as of no one answer the call. The providers ssw treats the call as answered and get no errors

Any hints where to start looking?

Regards

Anders Svensson