Hi All!

My asterisk box has 2 low speed ADSL connections (using pppoe straight from my [EMAIL PROTECTED] box). I've routed some IP ranges out over one of the ADSL lines and the other is the default route.

The problem I have is that if one of the sip extentions that is routed over the one line calls a sip extention that is routed over the other line, asterisk does a native bridge (which it should do a reinvite)

Reinvite between two sip extentions on the same ADSL line works 100%.

I'm using CVS head circa 11 October.

Has anybody else had trouble with this problem?

regards,
Keith
sip://[EMAIL PROTECTED]