>>I get the same errors with the install-misdn script from Beronet:
>
>Replying to myself to say that I solved this issue by downloading the CVS
>version of mISDN from isdn4linux's CVS repository and replacing the one from
>the tarball that gets downloaded by the Makefile.
>
>However, I still cannot get Asterisk to startup with mISDN, chan_misdn and
>an /etc/asterisk/misdn.conf file -- it keeps saying "init_stack: Function
>not implemented". If I remove the misdn.conf file, * will start, but won't
>initialise my card (obviously).

I am successfuly using chan_misdn, the mISDN stuff from PBX4Linux and the 2.6.9 kernel to get multiple HFC-S cards in the same Asterisk box. You should try an older version of the Linux kernel.

>So, I'm back to CAPI and chan_capi-cm on * 1.0.9 until I can find an
>alternative ISDN-BRI card that allows multipl e instances in a single PC.
>Darn AVM!Fritz cards. *sigh*

In order to get multiple instances of the AVM Fritz! PCI card in a single PC and use them with chan_capi and the AVM CAPI4Linux drivers, I had to patch the AVM's driver. I will try this days to write a small tutorial how to patch the 2.6 kernel and post it on the wiki.

More details about the versions of the software I am using are here:

http://amatisoft.homelinux.com/demo/cgi-bin/amatix/allpackages.html

--
Amatisoft SRL
http://amatisoft.homelinux.com