http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a8d9eb73-5f8c-4b9a-940f-9157a3b3d774&DisplayLang=en

sorry about that link, that was a doc. try the link above.

regards,

Umair

On 11/18/05, Robert Rozman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I've found quite some docs on this, but many of them deprecated...

I'm curious what is the latest window messenger version that works as
registered client to Asterisk... I've tried 4.7, but it registers only if I
leave password empty.

Am I missing something or is there any better way to register and use
Windows messenger with Asterisk ?

Any other sucessful experience with Windows Messenger and Asterisk ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.