Alexander Lopez wrote:

Does it hold state information for any channel? Even ZAP, IAX,

If it does, Olle, you have just placed us one step closer to being able
to emulate a Key system!!!
This fix is very focused on parking. Previous to this fix, we can check device status in chan_agent, chan_iax2 and chan_sip. "show channeltypes" tell you which channels
in your Asterisk that support device status notification.

The ability to visually "see" parking lots has been asked for, and I created this by adding device status notification in chan_local (does an extension exist or not in the active dialplan?) and a notification system in res_features whenever parking adds or removes an extension
- i.e. parks a call. It is a strange form of abstraction, but it works :-)

/O