Kevin Hanson wrote:

I thought I read on the list some time ago that the default for 'priorityjumping' is 'yes' so that upgrading to 1.2 won't break old dialplans. Can anyone confirm or deny?

That is absolutely correct; unless the [general] section of your extensions.conf contains 'priorityjumping=no' (or the equivalent), then your system will continue to use priority jumping as before.

The sample config file, though, does contain this directive, so new users will default to having it turned off. In the post-1.2 development branch we will also be changing the default in the code itself, so that when 1.4 is released then it will be the default for everyone.