De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la
part de Iqbal
Envoyé : mardi 22 novembre 2005 16:52
À : harry gaillac
Cc : [EMAIL PROTECTED]; asterisk-users@lists.digium.com; users@openser.org
Objet : [Serusers] Re: [Users] open letter

Okay almost there :-)

So UA ---> asterisk ---> SER ---> UA

is that it

harry gaillac wrote:

okay, so ALL your users are registering to
asterisk...is that correct.
Correct via ser as outbound sip proxy

If so the problem is howto accept users from behind
a NAT into asterisk,
or am I confusing things further.
the problem is in contact field.
when user agents send register we have in sip hf
Contact sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
So asterisk store this AOR and try to contact agent
via nat box instead of SER

If the above are true, where is SER in this, or are
users hitting SER
and you are sending the REGISTER from ser into
asterisk.
SER is an outbound sip proxy which handle IM presence
nat

Harry

          One box
 ---------------------------