I was looking for something off the shelf, this is a "one off" application, and limited in scope I think they have about a dozen or so handsets in a noisy area they need to beef up the ring volume or present some visual indicator on an incoming call.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22