On 11/23/05 12:00 Jason Lixfeld said the following:
I'd like to not have to login, period :) I'm trying to find a way to use Queues without having to login so I don't want to have to dial an extension or anything to login. Or are you talking about having agentcallbacklogin run just before the queue is called in the dialplan?

cant you use Queues with members being the channels instead of using agents ? you dont need to login that way.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/