Title: Aastra 1.3 firmware
Yes I had also noticed this.  Also setting dns2 to 0.0.0.0 in the config file is ignored and I couldn't set the timezone via the config I had to configure it on the phone.  Anyone have any other issues?

Lee

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carlos Chavez
Sent: 23 November 2005 19:44
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Aastra 1.3 firmware

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 11:08 +0000, Lee Archer wrote:
Has anyone had any luck with the BLF option yet?  I have set up as per the manual/front end, configured the hints in Asterisk and nothing shows.

Regards

Lee

    It works for me but if you use a BLF then you cannot use the same button for speed dial which makes this option worthless.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología