Hi BJ Weschke, thanks but unfortunately Ip address is the correct one.
Do you have S8700 with Asterisk working? using oh323 channel??
Maybe can help you my S8700 configuration...
My S8700 configuration is:
list ip-interfaces clan

                                IP INTERFACES
                                                                  Num
                                                                  Skts Net
ON Slot  Code Sfx Node Name/      Subnet Mask     Gateway Address Warn Rgn VLAN
                  IP-Address
-- ----  ---- --- --------------- --------------- --------------- ---- --- ----
y 04A04 TN799  D  CLND04A04       255.255.255.0   10.64.108.254   400  2   n
                  10.64.108.132

change signaling-group 23                                       Page   1 of   5
                                SIGNALING GROUP

 Group Number: 23             Group Type: h.323
                           Remote Office? n          Max number of NCA TSC: 0
                                     SBS? n           Max number of CA TSC: 0
                                IP Video? n        Trunk Group for NCA TSC:
       Trunk Group for Channel Selection: 23
          Supplementary Service Protocol: a          Network Call Transfer? n
                         T303 Timer(sec): 10

   Near-end Node Name: CLND04A04             Far-end Node Name: ASTERISK
 Near-end Listen Port: 1720                Far-end Listen Port: 1720
                                        Far-end Network Region: 2
         LRQ Required? n                 Calls Share IP Signaling Connection? n
         RRQ Required? n
     Media Encryption? n                     Bypass If IP Threshold Exceeded? n

         DTMF over IP: out-of-band            Direct IP-IP Audio Connections? n
                                                        IP Audio Hairpinning? n
                                                 Interworking Message: PROGress
                                         DCP/Analog Bearer Capability: 3.1kHz

display trunk-group 23                                          Page   1 of  19

                                TRUNK GROUP

Group Number: 23                   Group Type: isdn          CDR Reports: y
  Group Name: ASTERISK-H323               COR: 1        TN: 1        TAC: #23
   Direction: two-way        Outgoing Display? n         Carrier Medium: IP
 Dial Access? y                Busy Threshold: 255       Night Service:
Queue Length: 0
Service Type: tie                   Auth Code? n            TestCall ITC: rest
                         Far End Test Line No:
TestCall BCC: 4
TRUNK PARAMETERS
         Codeset to Send Display: 0     Codeset to Send National IEs: 6
        Max Message Size to Send: 260   Charge Advice: none
  Supplementary Service Protocol: a     Digit Handling (in/out): enbloc/enbloc

            Trunk Hunt: cyclical                     QSIG Value-Added? n
                                                   Digital Loss Group: 18
Incoming Calling Number - Delete:     Insert:                 Format:
              Bit Rate: 1200         Synchronization: async    Duplex: full
 Disconnect Supervision - In? y  Out? n
 Answer Supervision Timeout: 0

display trunk-group 23                                          Page   2 of  19
TRUNK FEATURES
          ACA Assignment? n            Measured: none      Wideband Support? n
                                 Internal Alert? n        Maintenance Tests? y
                               Data Restriction? n     NCA-TSC Trunk Member:
                                      Send Name: y      Send Calling Number: y
            Used for DCS? n
   Suppress # Outpulsing? n    Format: public
 Outgoing Channel ID Encoding: preferred     UUI IE Treatment: service-provider

                                                 Replace Restricted Numbers? n
                                                Replace Unavailable Numbers? n
                                                      Send Connected Number: n
Network Call Redirection: none                    Hold/Unhold Notifications? n
             Send UUI IE? y                    Modify Tandem Calling Number? n
               Send UCID? n
 Send Codeset 6/7 LAI IE? y

                     SBS? n  Network (Japan) Needs Connect Before Disconnect? n

display ip-network-region 2                                     Page   1 of  19
                               IP NETWORK REGION
  Region: 2
Location: 1       Authoritative Domain:
    Name: ** Pool LR VoIP **
                                Intra-region IP-IP Direct Audio: yes
MEDIA PARAMETERS                Inter-region IP-IP Direct Audio: yes
      Codec Set: 1                         IP Audio Hairpinning? y
   UDP Port Min: 2048
   UDP Port Max: 20001                   RTCP Reporting Enabled? n
DIFFSERV/TOS PARAMETERS          RTCP MONITOR SERVER PARAMETERS
 Call Control PHB Value: 46
        Audio PHB Value: 46
        Video PHB Value: 26
802.1P/Q PARAMETERS
 Call Control 802.1p Priority: 6
        Audio 802.1p Priority: 6      AUDIO RESOURCE RESERVATION PARAMETERS
H.323 IP ENDPOINTS                                       RSVP Enabled? n
  H.323 Link Bounce Recovery? y
 Idle Traffic Interval (sec): 20
   Keep-Alive Interval (sec): 5
            Keep-Alive Count: 5

display ip-codec-set 1                                          Page   1 of   2

                          IP Codec Set

    Codec Set: 1

    Audio        Silence      Frames   Packet
    Codec        Suppression  Per Pkt  Size(ms)
 1: G.711A            n         2        20
 2: G.711MU           n         2        20
 3:
 4:
 5:
 6: