Avi Miller wrote:
John Daragon wrote:
I'd second that. For a single ISDN2e connection the AVM Fritz card is really hard to beat/

Yeah, "single" is the key word there. I have 2x ISDN2 (OnRamp2 in Australia) and the AVM Fritz cards are a nightmare. Replaced the two cards with an Eicon Diva V-4BRI (so I have two extra ports if necessary) and my Asterisk box is just incredible now: Almost zero echo across the board and much lower processor utilisation.

cYa,
Avi

Absolutely right. I have managed to get two of these cards running correctly in one of my machines thanks to the instructions on voip-info, but I can't say I'd be able to easily reproduce it -- I seem to remember I had to fiddle around with the drivers for ages and ages :-(

Faris.