On Dec 5, 2005, at 9:02 PM, James B. MacLean wrote:

Paul Redstone wrote:

Hi

We're using three line SIP phones (X-lite), very nice, with Asterisk 1.2

But we want to prevent either direct incoming calls or calls from other extensions from ringing if the user is in another incoming call (i.e incoming into the extension), making an outgoing call or even checking their voicemail.

Just a newbie response, but what about the incominglimit= option in your /etc/asterisk/sip.conf?

I think incominglimit is deprecated. Doesn't x-Lite have a setting that lets you disable call waiting? That's how we handle this problem with Cisco 79XX.

Tom

Tom Rymes
Cascade Link Systems
www.cascadelinksystems.com
(603) 375-1414

"Intelligent technology solutions for small businesses."