You have to do that from the dialplan. I have a script that looks up the DID in a database and sets the accountcode. It does some other stuff also but that could easily be cut out. It's part of ASTPP. Drop me a line if you need a copy.

Darren Wiebe

Matt wrote:

Hrmm that works except that my accountcode is not the extension of the
customer/user, but is a distinct accountcode (ID).

Oooooooooooooooo... you are setting the accountcode when you GET the
call.  I guess I could do that... before I go to do too much work, is
there a way to get asterisk to know the accountcode for the inbound
call?